Friday, July 24, 2009

Simon mintak tolong update

Hey kids, it's Simon's little self-medicated friend, HANAAAA :] Oh yes, you'll know me by the previous posts I've posted for Simon. That is, if you happen to be an active viewer or you're just another dollface that has this extremely huge crush on Simon, so you stalk his blog everyday because you know he's already taken by the luscious Danielle ;P

Where do I go from here? Let's see, so this is what your boy has to say:


simon888805@hotmail.com says:
uhhuhuhuhuh
lame sial
gogo update for me
somehow
i dunno why i have alot of thing to write abt
Hana says:
like?
simon888805@hotmail.com says:
but when im infron of 'new post' page my mind is blank
@.@

, and that was how it started. Do I have anything to fill in this column with? Let's see, none that which concerns Simon. He still rocks and is currently in the aura of being devoted. I'm talking crap ;P Well, whatever then. You people should persuade him to update this page because I'm a lousy blogger. Sorry y'all :D Well anyway, how are you liking his new layout? Yours truly told me he wanted it to look a lot more neater.

Note to self; Ask Simon what the hell is 'El Nombre Es Simon Yong'.

Second note to self; Pass on a MASSIVE THANKYOU to those who've been reading Simon's blog and you obviously rock ;D Don't let people tell you the opposite because basiclly, everyone rocks in their own way :) Everyone except Robert Pattinson. He sucks because he's got fake six packs.

Third note to self; No spamming.

No comments: