Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This is our Simon

Heyyy (Imitating Belle's Hey's). I hope everybody's feeling great today, I am (: I'm updating for Simon today but I don't have much to talk about. Things have been fine in school, enjoy every minute of it, people! You only live once anyway. So study hard, get a good group of friends and live life to its semi-fullest. I'd love to give you my boyfriend's advice but it's for me and ME only ;D Oh, and don't forget to ignore the bad. Ignorance is bliss. Simon told me that. Or was it Chrysty? Heck.

I've got tuition later on and Simon just tasted the greatest waffles man-kind has ever made. You should do something too to fill in your empty life. Oh, I know what you're thinking.

" Who says my life is empty? "

I'm just making sure, kids ;D Go call a long lost friend or get yourself a McValue Meal or maybe complete that ancient homework your Karangan teacher told you to. The littlest things create a massive impact. SAYS WHO?

Says the book I just read entittled, " THE SCIENCE OF HAPPINESS " (:

So wipe off that mascara and dry your tears. Live life as it is ;D Thankyou people, I hope this made your day.

No comments: