Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm Back!...(Which probaly wouldn't last for more than 3 days) : D

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo,let's talk abt school...The magical place where Charlie The Unicorn exists and where *drums rolls* BEHOLD the ROCKKKSTTTTAARRRR-WANNABE E-jane resides..>D

Yesterday was funny,ME,Hana and Saiful were discussing abt how me and saiful always breaks hana stuffs....Here Goes The Conversation:

Hana:You ppl always breaks my stuff la....D:

Simon&Saiful:WHERE GOTTT?!?!?!

Hana:What about my hairband huh??

Saiful:That was an accident..

Hana:My earring??!?!

Saiful:Tht wasnt me..tht was simon HAH

Me:0_0,it fell off by itself*GRINS*

Hana:what about the glove in the medical box belle gave me hah...iish...

Simon:I didnt break tht tht was saiful...

Saiful:NO..it was u u were blowing it and u make a hole i just made it bigger so basically u did it..

Simon:No0o...u put ur fingernail there rmbr?

Saiful:Oh did i?0.o...

Hana:Ahhh,forget abt it...

Simon:*turns around*u forgot 1 thing..saiful broke ur hymen wall tooo....

Saiful:0_0"?

Hana:I knw,I knw...

Simon:OMGOMGOMGOMGOM,HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...XD

Saiful:U DO KNOW WHAT'S A HYMEN WALL RIGHT?0.O

Hana:Errr,apa itu?

The E.N.D.

ZHADOU,>D...and today during sivik teacher asked saiful to read a looooong passage from the txt book...so i tried to make him laugh...Sirst thing tht came into my mind was susu tetek...so i said it and he laughed so hard till teacher scolded him...so i kept saying it and he kept laughing....he moved around the whole class in a attempt to read the passage without me making him laugh but he STILL did anyways...tht was fun ahhhh good time good times....:DD...(inside joke...susutetek,susu basi,susu masam,susu lembu,susu pedas,susu masin,susu tetek masin...)<<<

P.S  Simon:I have gone to a poin in my life where getting an A in any subject besides english is considered AN miracle...@.@

No comments: