Monday, October 12, 2009

ANNUAL RANDOM

Today is the occasion where we celebrate my favourite festival,

THE LOCAL ANNUAL RANDOM FEST '09


I wanted to diss my random stories in my blog. Yes, I'm hogging the good tittles. But I feel extra generous today. Ladies and gentlemen, RANDOM FEST '09.


Dentistry for your favourite superheroes (:
Simon's Bandar Utama's Batman.

Dress prints should be like this.


and my daddy scolded me for doing this,
he said we must not play we must not play around with food.

You're so very cute Christofer Drew, I love you

Jonas Wiehager for Lacoste
this is very awkward but I want them shoes.

I grew up not knowing what the 'I'm feeling lucky' button is for.

thankyou, thankyou

so far the best candy Sophie's ever brought.


my blur babies, and their nameless.



This is how I'd like to do my Bahasa.

I did this during Pendidikan Islam.


THANKYOU PEOPLE.
THANKYOU FOR WASTING YO' TIME

No comments: