Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Upate!:o

I figured this blog could do with an update,its kinda dead and i saw this on Hana's blog and figured it would be fun to do so here you go.:D

my name is: Simon Yong :D
this morning i was: i was sleeping when my grandma woke me up knocking on the door loudly :/
im afraid of: Cant seem to recall now that you asked..but im pretty sure im afraid of heights.><
i dream about: i dont remember

Have You Ever;
pictured your crush naked: *snickers*
been in love: maybe. ;)
cried when someone died: Yup
lied: pernah, siapa tak pernah?

You choose;
flowers or candy : Candies. :F
tall or short: just nice.
sunrise or sunset?: sunrise.i like the feel of the morning sun.it makes me feel ALIVE.lieing down in a hammock during sunset is nice too especially if im with someone special ;)

Who;
makes you laugh the most: anyone funny.
makes you smile: Too many to list out if you know me you'll know ;)
gives you a funny feeling when you see them: Saiful.
is easier talk to boys or girls?: semua boleh

Do You Ever;
sit on the internet waiting for someone special to IM you? do i ever
sometimes cry because of something someone has said: i dont think so

Have You Ever;
fallen for your best friend: Nop
pernah rejected someone: i dont think so.XD
cheated on someone: Never
been cheated on: i dont think so.nah,most probally not.
done something you regretted: lots.unfortunately
wanted to die: depends

Who Was The Last Person;
you talked to on the phone: My mom.
you hugged: i dont seem to recall*scratches head*
to text you on your phone: nathalie.ahha
you laughed with: fellow cod4 players.shooting dicks and assholes in game.XD

Do You;
color your hair: i want to
fight with your parents: once in a while
have friends you've lost touch with: banyak oh ho ho ho
feel happy? : it depends
wish you could fly away or far, far away? : nop,but i wish i could fly
believe in God?: ofcourse
trust others way too easily? : Nop.
could you live without the computer?: TIDAKKKK
whats your favorite fruit?: semua i suka. :D
what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain? : both

Final Questions;
I want: Lots but im too lazy to list em' out.
I wish: a SLR camera would fall on my lap,better exam results in the future.
I love: YOU.nah
I miss: *insert name*
I wonder: *stares st sky and wonder*

No comments: