Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2012.


Yesterday,i watched 2012.The show was 'ok' overall.i rate it 6/10.
The storyline werent exactly the greatest and not to mention predictable and i think its fake how the main characters manage to escape death countless of times by a few centimetres and through impossible circumstances.but the effects were kinda 'Jaw-Dropping' and it made me think...
WHAT IF THE WORLD REALLY DOES ENDS IN 2012?

Before the world really does ends,lets rack up some good deeds in our name.(Y)
Last few months(i forgot when),i was at the supermarket with my mom,i saw an old lady having trouble pulling out the plastic to put her fruits in.
Something,i dont know what.it made me move forward and help her.
She smiled at me after and said thank you.
I felt great if not good that i actually helped someone.
(not that i don't always help people anyways.X) )
That inspired me to change for the better.(Y)

Fun Fact: For those of you who is same age as me or younger,if the world really ends at 2012 we wasted our entire life in school.>_<

P.S. Today at 1u i saw a kid who was barely 10.She had black coloured nails and she was carrying a 'LV' tote bag walking like she owned the world.i mean come on,
YOUR BARELY 10.YOU DON'T NEED A LV.

No comments: