Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SIU YOK WILL CONQUER ALL!

Ripped this off hana's blog,have fun :

(in an arguement between char siew and siu yok)

Nathalie: Hana, Char siew or Siu Yok. just pick one

Simon: pick which one you think is nicer,

Nathalie: her mind reads Char siew

Hana: what the heck is Char siew?

Simon: just say Siu Yok please, for my sake.

Hana: APA ITU SIU YOK?

Simon:say you like Siu yok over Char siew,*keningkening, kita kawan baik kan?

Hana: yeah, kawan sangat baik kan Simon?

Simon: yeah, now say Siu Yok

Hana: BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT SIU YOK IS

Simon: its pork

Nathalie: simon, knowing her, she would say neither :D

Hana: she's got a point

Simon: say it for me, hana

Hana: IF ITS PORK, WHY NOT JUST CALL IT PORK?

Simon: kita PUTUS HUBUNGAN!

(after a few meaningless minutes later,)

Simon:if you love me, say Siu yok.love Nat, say Char siew

Nathalie: love me and Marcus, say Char Siew *smiles

Hana:Simon, I Breh love you,Nathalie, I Amin love you,but I don't Manaf love the both of you o_o"

Marcus: LOL

Simon: OI!

Nathalie: HAHAHAHAHA (Y) so agree

NO PUN INTENDED!

No comments: