Monday, April 13, 2009

Annoyed?

Pfft, im tired of this but blogging is uber fun and I finished all my homework :D Plus, Simon took the liberty of doing my Komsas plot for me because my book is in his good hands. And in what way should I spend all the semi-godly freetime I have if its non other than helping your friend update? Im Haaaaaana and this maybe the 4th post straight I've updated for Simon. Screw you ;P Anti-clockwise.

So, as I grow, I have realized that I've learned a lot from my mentally-challenged friends in Daisi. Because 80% of my time is wisely spent in class. ^^ Wisely, HAHA. Funny. And what exactly have I learned? Improving my vocabulary ofcourse ^__^ Thats just one of the pro's of hanging out with Sophia, Chrysty, Stephanie, Annabelle, Saiful & Simon. Even though its actually me who helps correct Stephanie's vocabulary O__O" Oh well. I learned a lot of really cool words and I have then again successfully excelled in my literature skills, AHAH!

We teach each other everything, we help each other grow. See how useful friends can be? My friends and I, we teach each other how to be a good friend, how to handle rumours and also how to just be yourself and have fun. We teach each other in studies and we have excepted each others unconditional flaws. I learned to appreciate all that. & Maybe you should too.

Ofcourse I'll never forget all my other adrenaline junkies on the outskirts of Daisi ;) Thankyou for helping me. Never risk losing a friend. Because there wont be anybody there to cheer you up when you're upset, be your shoulder to cry on and listen to you bragging on about certain situations. Unless you have a boyfriend you trust your life with though -,- I met mine and he's everything to me <3 I vow not to risk losing him because he's not worth the price to pay, he's priceless. The best gift, even better than a million platinums and a wishing star all to yourself. I dont need to make a wish, its already granted :]

So be a good friend. DONT be an ass and start spamming chatboxes with mean words and have fun while you still can. You'll never know what tomorrow will bring. Maybe the death of loved ones? Nah, I dont know. Im just patheticly speaking. And here, Im going to thank
Simon for listening to everything I had to say today and your secret is in good hands :} <3>

No comments: