Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yeah, its Han

-___- Next time, update yourself. So anyway, I ran out of things to talk about. What shall we talk about?

HAH!

Have you heard about this band called Stereo Skyline? Its new on MySpace. They get support for the songs they make and their latest is, Heart Beat. Yes, in this case, its not one word. This song rocks :D Its Powerpop, one of my favourite genres. So anyway, I'll entertain you with what I found in MySpace.




Aint they aweshumm? :D <3

This is damn awesome weyh :D SMKBUD4 footballers, with Mr Yong on the left and Simon beside him, AAAH, I love this. Wait till Simon sees this. He wont regret giving me his blog password ;P LOL, nice one man, all of them have their arms crossed. Oh, not forgeting Encik Siva at the right, I call him GossipGirl for personal reasons.

Okay whatever, back to me, talking. I tell you, thankyou for visiting this uber dead blog. And post comments are always welcome. Plus, hello-blurrcase.blogspot.com is MY blog, do visit. HAHA :D I thank you people for actually reading this. Simon would ' love ' to make more posts but he's just so darn lazy ;]

No comments: