Friday, April 3, 2009

Hana's landmark



Simon: Hana, update my blog :D
Hana: Pass and email? ;D
Simon: [CENSORED]
Hana: So, what do you want to include?
Simon: That no one can beat me in a word fight :D
Hana: Apalah -___-



There, does that explain it? Okay, that is NOT true! I could beat you in a word fight. Even though I lost a few times in a row. Like the one we had during Sejarah. Oh well, fine. So anyway, Simon always has the last laugh. Everytime we have a word fight, he wins and ends it with a "HAH!". Kiasu Boy -__- But I like him just the way he is. Man, can I like, leave now? My maid's making Nasi Goreng Cina and im missing out. HAHA, Oh, for those of you who still dont know how we look like, Ive got pictures in my phone :)



This very very fair perasan ass here is me ;]



And this very very adorable most cunted creation of god is Simon <3
Hehe ;D

See the resemblance? I dont call him my brother for nothing. His sister is very very very prettaaaaaay, dont you know? The Yong's are the coolest 8) Okay, enough crapping the truth. So anyway, dont be fooled by the looks. Simon may look all blurr and lanky and tired and sleepy but when it comes to word fights? He'll knock your lights off. Kan Simon? ;D

No comments: