Friday, May 1, 2009

living la vida normal

Updating for monty-ku. Life is kinda boring now, huh? Its pretty normal, full or heartbreak and happiness everyday. I remember last year, it felt like it had more drama. Maybe its the same this year, but we just dont go drooling over the drama. yeah. we're older ;) Exams are coming up, this means studying. ooo. not fun, not fun at all. But, learning what i've learn from the history text book , I guess this proverb kinda true, kan? "those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it". Therefore, i shall round up the sayangs and make sure we all study. Stepping away from the nerdayh me for a moment, i just wanna state that i wanna go out. But I know I shouldnt. Thats it, after exams we're all going to lepak. I dont care already.


i miss you people alott <3


I'm out.

naj suhana.

No comments: