Friday, May 1, 2009

Meet the Simon

HAHA, I'm here to blog about crap again (: This time, Simon told me to. Because I'm Ze Good blogger ;P Yeah you admit. I'm Hana and I just fixed my hair. Oh yeah! Salvaging the epic failure hair-do. As Simon entrusted, I'll blog about the most random stuff ever. Lets do some english similes because everyone loves grammer (:

Complete the sentences.

1) As agile as Simon

2) As alike as Saiful and Simon

3) As bad as Mascara Bitch

4) As beautiful as _____?

5) As black as Baig, HAHA sorry

6) As brave as Simon, aww so heroic ;P

7) As busy as Saiful when he's doing his mathematics

8) As cold as Hana's palms

9) As cool as Simon 8)

10) As cunning as Simon :\

11) As deep as Simon's thoughts

12) As easy as annoying Simon

13) As faithful as , erm, MPH?

14) As fast as that rumah kuning sprinter

15) As fat as Saiful ;O kidding

16) As flat as Simon's Buku Nota Seni

17) As gentle as Hana ;D Obviously, HAHA

18) As hard as kertas ujian mathematics

19) As hairy as, erm, HAHAHA! :D

20) As happy as Sophia (:

21) As hungry as Simon in the morning.

22) As loud as Chrysty ;D

23) As proud as Simon when he receives compliments

24) As warm as Rezman's hugs :))

25) As white as Hana ;P heh, show off. Suka hatilah. Kau susah?

HAHA, okayokay. STAY IN SCHOOL!
X'es and O'es, Farhana Hadi

No comments: